THE FREE STOJO GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. THANK YOU!
If you missed it, don’t fret. There are still LOTS of simple steps you can take to cut down on single-use plastic waste. The world needs us now more than ever. A big thank you to those who have & will continue to join the movement to Remember Reusables!
You might’ve noticed you’ve been using more single-use plastic since the pandemic began. You’re not alone. Disposable usage has skyrocketed 250-300% since Covid-19 hit. And now that it’s been proven that regularly cleaned reusables are just as safe as single-use plastic...
We’re over it.
So we’re asking for your help to get back on board with ending disposable culture, and to Remember Reusables.
Unsure where to start? Or re-start? We get it—navigating reusables these days is tricky. That’s why we’ve laid out three easy steps to serve as your guide to get back in the habit. And, to help you remember, we’ve turned it into a pledge that anyone can take—joining a community of like-minded eco-warriors on a mission. We’re dedicated to ending disposable culture, and we’re making it simple and accessible.
That’s where the pledge comes in.
If you want to recommit and join the movement all you have to do is:
* Switch back to reusable cups, bottles, bags and food containers every time it’s safe.
* Seek out #contactlesspour cafés and stores that safely accept reusable bags and containers and ask to use your reusables wherever you go.
* Spread the word to Remember Reusables.
We don’t expect you to do this alone, though. We’re here to help—on top of the community we’re building every day, we’re doubling down on our commitment to end disposable culture and making sustainable living even more accessible.
We’ve created some resources to help you get back to your reusables:
* Check out our Contactless Pour Guide here!
* Explore our Contactless Pour Map Database here. Know any cafes accepting reusables & offering contactless pours? Take a minute to fill out this super easy Typeform. (Takes less than 1 minute.) From there, we’ll add your cafe submission to the Map!
* Remember to rock these everyday reusables again, and again… and again!