Wedding season is upon us, and we’re here for it! The waste that comes from weddings, though? Not so much. Here are some susty wedding ideas! (Consider them our wedding gift.)
1. Thrift your decorations from a local thrift shop or Facebook Marketplace. (Ooh, the gems you’ll find! Plus, you’ll save a ton of money on decor.)
2. Consider buying a pre-owned or vintage wedding dress through sites like Stillwhite.
3. Speak to your caterer about donating excess food to local food banks or homeless shelters.
4. Let the champagne flow by replacing single-use drinkware with Stojo cups! Or, gift them to your guests as favors they’ll actually use.
5. Make sustainable memories with matching Stojo cups for your bridal party! Just picture those coordinating lattes during hair and makeup.
Need to have Stojo at your wedding? (Of course you do!) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’d be happy to help place your custom order & hook you up with a sweet discount.
Have your own sustainable wedding ideas? We would love to see / hear them! Tag us on social @stojo, or email our team to share!