key product features:
- price per unit: wholesale $10.00 / msrp $19.99.
- quickly collapses and expands.
- includes a collapsible straw
- breaks down for easy cleaning. dishwasher and microwave safe.
- made from safe, recyclable materials. no bpas, phthalates, leads or glues.
- premium food grade lfgb silicone cup and stopper. polypropylene lid and heat sleeve.
- comes with heat sleeve that folds up into cup when collapsed, provides stability.
- capacity: 16 ounces / 473 ml
- diameter: 4"
- expanded height: 5.5"
- collapsed height: 2"
- weight: 7 ounces
Why Choose Stojo
Portable & Leak Proof
No bulk. No mess. Unlike bulky travel mugs, Stojo quickly collapses into a leak-proof disk that stows anywhere.
Most cafes offer BYO cup discounts. Or fill Stojo with homebrew and save even more!
Made from food grade, recyclable materials. Stojo is BPA free and microwave safe.
Easy to Clean
Stojo breaks down quickly for easy cleaning and is dishwasher safe.
Check out what people are saying about Stojo:
Love it! I can now make my coffee at home, take it on the train and then collapse the cup to fit in my handbag instead of carrying a solid thermos cup or wasting money (and resources) by purchasing coffee to take away every day. It doesn't leak at all, (although my thermos cups from a major coffee chain always did) and I haven't had any problems with my Stojo. I've just bought three more as gifts!
This is a great product. Got it for camping but seem to be using it every day. Ended up getting two more for my son and wife. I am particularly happy that they added the separate ring to add stability!
I love my stojo cups. This collapsible cup fits well into many aspects of my life. I can store the cups in my purse or my backpack. I wash my cups in the dishwasher, so they are very easy to clean. I remember having a collapsible cup as a child at summer camp and so this cup is nostalgic. I definitely recommend the stojo cups. It's a perfect addition to a picnic.
It is genuinely "leak-proof" (within reason) so much so that I often leave the last swig of coffee in the bottom segment of the cup - that way 2 hours later, I've got a half of shot of black coffee to enjoy! I'd give the design and company a 10/10!